Lexuma X2O waterproof spray protects devices to IPX4 and IPX7 standards. Here are some suggestions for you to use in your application.
Tips on Application
- Before using the X2O water repellent spray, clean the surface gently. It works best when there isn't any dust or dirt present.
- Spray evenly on the surface for 1 second. There's no need to spray too much in one location because the liquid coating will spread evenly around the device.
- After 15 minutes, wipe away any excess liquid with a tissue to ensure IPX4 water protection. No need to clear the residual liquid on the battery or PCB board for IPX7 water protection if you opened the case and sprayed on the inside of the device. It functions better when electronic parts are coated.
- Make sure the spray liquid completely covers small electrical holes including charging ports, headphone ports, and USB ports.
- Self-recovery is a feature of the Nano coating. It will immediately repair any flaws in the coating created by daily use.
Tips on IPX4 and IPX7 water protection
- For a few minutes, IPX4 waterproof protection safeguards your electronic device from liquid splashes from any angle. If you spill coffee or tea on the device, for example, it will not be damaged.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your electrical device for at least 30 minutes when submerged in 1 meter of water. If you drop the device into the washing machine, for example, it will not be harmed. It's easy to pick up and dry with a tissue. The electronic device has not been affected in any way.
- The waterproof protection of IPX4 and IPX7 is for accidental prevention only, not for swimming. You can't snap images with your smartphone while diving or swimming, even if you use X2O water repellent spray.
- IPX7 is a more advanced application because it requires opening the device and spraying the PCB boards, battery, SIM card, and all other electronic openings. As a result, we advise users to seek the advice of Electronic Professionals when using IPX7.