Personal Data (Privacy) Policy and Declaration
- to ensure continuous provision of services;
- to contact visitors to the Website for the purpose of marketing promotions;
- to design needed services for visitors to the Website;
- to conduct survey research, such as areas where iMartCity is yet to satisfy customer needs;
- to compile the Website’s content for personalized use based on the needs of individual visitors;
- notify visitors to the Website on updated information of the Website;
- notify visitors to the Website on information relating to promotional activities, special offers or new products;
- conduct statistical analysis on the activities and characteristics of visitors to the Website, in order to measure interest and usage rate of different sections of the Website, and to provide such analytical data and traffic data relating to displayed or clicked links to the related advertising clients;
provide or transfer such information to a third party, including but not limited to iMartCity’s advertising clients, associated companies or contractors/agents or other network operators managing on iMartCity’s behalf relevant services which iMartCity provides to its online customers and visitors to the Website.
If you wish to access or correct the aforementioned personal data, please submit your request in writing to iMartCity’s customer services department via info@iMartCity.com.
However, iMartCity may on a case-by-case basis charge a reasonable fee determined from time to time for each session of access. Please note that you may from time to time receive phone calls or e-mail and promotional information if you have provided identifiable personal identity information. In some circumstances, such as email marketing, we offer you the ability to opt-in or opt-out of some kinds of data collection, use, or sharing. In such circumstances, we will respect your choice.
Any problems, feedback, suggestions or data, except for personal data, sent by or posted on the Website or any section of the Website by visitors to the Website are treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information voluntarily provided to iMartCity. iMartCity has the right to autonomously use, reproduce, edit, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post such (part or all of) data in other places, including but not limited to the provision of such data to any associated companies for the purposes of development, production, and promotion of products and services and to satisfy customer needs.
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold any of your personal information;
- access your personal information held by us;
- require us to correct any personal information which is inaccurate;
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to personal information and the type of personal information held by us;
- opt out from allowing us or other parties to use your personal data for direct marketing, please see paragraph 3 above.
Personal Data Security
iMartCity will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal data held by the Website are stored in a safe and secure environment and are guarded against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use. However, once any personally identifiable information is provided or transferred to a third party, such information will be beyond iMartCity’s control and will no longer be within the Company’s scope of protection.
- Strengthen security measures;
- Allow visitors to the Website to continue browsing the Website;
- Customise the Website according to the needs of individual customers for personalised usage;
- Build data on information of visitors to the Website
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was last updated. If we change the Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you at least thirty days in advance and/or obtain your express consent as required by law. When you visit our websites or use our Services, you are accepting the current version of this Policy. We recommend that users revisit this Policy on occasion to learn of any changes.
iMartCity reserves all rights and final decision in case of dispute.