Orders will normally be processed within 3 business days based on stock availability. There are times when items are being restocked. Please allow extra time when restocking is needed. You will be provided with a courier name and tracking number to track your order.
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing / delivery during peak season or before major festivals (e.g., Valentine’s Day).
For details on public holidays in the destination country, please refer to the local government website. Please also note that delays may occur as a result of pending payment authorizations.
Duties and Taxes
Shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country's government. Your parcels may be subject to the customs and import duties of the country you have placed your order in. Depending on the content of your shipment and the destination country, these costs are always at the expense of the recipient. A shipment's duty and tax amount may be based on:
- Product value
- Trade agreements
- Country of manufacture
- Use of the product
- The product's Harmonized System (HS) code
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for reshipment. iMartCity would reserve the rights for charging any additional cost or expenses incurred from such arrangement.
If you are unable to collect your products within 30 days after the order confirmation email is received; or you have not provided us sufficient or precise instructions for delivery, under the circumstances of not affecting any rights or indemnity and at our discretion, we will cancel Your Order and charge You any additional expenses and losses caused by insufficient and inaccurate information provided or Your failure to receive the Products. iMartCity would reserve the rights for claiming any pending payments or corresponding expenses incurred due to such cancellation.
All orders are automatically processed and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. It may be possible to cancel your order during processing but once it moves to the shipping process, the order cannot be canceled.
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee.
If your order HAS BEEN SHIPPED, any request on cancellation would not be accepted. You may return any unwanted items in accordance with our returns policy.
One-Year Warranty (Except X2O wateproof spray & Scratch Map series)
We always work hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products. We offer a one-year warranty on all products (except Scratch Map Series) at iMartCity whose invoice has a order number mentioned as that is used to claim warranty with us.
iMartCity warrants that the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year, starting on the date of the original invoice.
The original serial number label affixed on the package and the original invoice must be presented at the time you require warranty service; Otherwise, such warranty could be voided.
Returns and Exchanges
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, we’ll gladly replace the product for you. Where a replacement product is not available, your account will be credited.
Under no circumstances will iMartCity be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods.
Faulty products are to be returned to iMartCity in order to examine and record the item before continuing with the warranty process.
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by our team. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Defective items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to iMartCity; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please connect the your Marketplace retailer directly.
- Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not iMartCity directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting info@iMartCity.com or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
- A Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.