With the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic on a global scale, the best policy to protect yourself from infectious diseases is to pay more attention to hygiene principles.
You can find bacteria everywhere, such as floating in the air, living in water and on every surface, including our skin and objects.
In this day and age, wherever we go, most people are bound by our mobile devices, and we use it regularly. It is also often exposed on the surface of different public areas.
Lexuma XGerm Ultra will help you disinfect high-touch surfaces like mobile phones, which you have to touch thousands of times a day! It can also be used for many other household items, such as keys, remote controls, EarPods, glasses, etc. Scientifically tested, this portable UV disinfectant can effectively kill 99.9% of the bacteria covered on different surfaces.
With a minimalist design, XGerm Ultra uses only one color, which is white. After opening the package, we will see the Type-C USB cable, instruction manual and XGerm Ultra. The capacity of XGerm Ultra can sterilize ordinary smartphones, even the largest iPhone iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Dimensions of XGerm Ultra:
Dimensions of the unit: 200 x 120 x 48mm
Dimensions of the inner capacity: 183 x 104 x 15mm
There is only one button with LED indicator on the lid to control the sterilization function. The LED indicator on the button will indicate the sterilization and running status of the machine.
Blue = Sterilizing the items inside
Red = Standby mode or the sterilization is finished.
Flashing Red Light = Using wireless charging to charge your phone.
How To Use
- Use the Type-C cable to connect XGerm Ultra to the power supply, it will automatically turn on the power, and you will see the red light on.
- Put the items to be disinfected in XGerm Ultra, then close the lid and press the button. If you want to use aroma sterilization, you can put a few drops of essential oil on the designated area.
- After pressing the button, it will start to disinfect, which takes about 8 minutes, and the blue light is on.
- After disinfection is complete, the blue light will change to red, and then you can take away the sterile items.
- To use the wireless charging function, you need to put your phone on the XGerm Ultra's case, and it will automatically detect and charge the phone. When the phone is charging, the red light flashes.
XGerm Ultra is not only a sterilizer for your items but also a daily sanitation procedure necessary for our health. This three-in-one UV sterilizer is your ideal choice for disinfecting those high-contact surfaces every day, which can save you time and help you remove bacteria.
<CLICK HERE> AND LEARN MORE ABOUT LEXUMA XGERM ULTRA.